The Alberta School Boards Association is hosting the Canadian School Boards Association Annual Congress and National Trustee Gathering on Indigenous Education 2020!
This event will take place July 2-5, 2020 at the Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity.
With the theme “Standing Stronger Together”, this conference will bring together leaders in education, human rights and the rights of Indigenous peoples.
Featuring speakers from coast to coast including:
- Lieutenant-General, the Honourable Roméo Dallaire (Ret’d)
- Stan Wesley
- Tara Teng
- Andy Hargreaves
This is a conference you will not want to miss!
As of early October, our block of rooms at the Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity is nearly full! Due to this high demand, we have an update on reservations for accommodations.
If you have not yet made a reservation, there are still rooms available at the Banff Lodging Company. Please follow the steps below to book:
- Phone: Mention promo code CSBA2020 when booking over the phone at 1-800-563-8764
- Online: When booking online”
- Click on the “BOOK ONLINE” button
- On the left hand side, click on “Add Code”
- Change drop down to “Group Attendee”
- Enter promo code CSBA2020 and click “ADD”
- Then select dates on top bar and “SEARCH”
- Then select the Hotel you want to book
- Complete booking
While the Banff Centre for Arts and Creativity is nearly full, please follow the steps below to book:
- Phone: Mention promo code CSBA2020 when booking over the phone at 1-800-884-7574
- Online: Click this link** to book online (no code needed)
If reservations using the above code are full, please follow the steps below (promo code only applies to the Lloyd Hall Queen (1 bed) room type and is based upon availability):
- Phone: Mention promo code CSB2007 when booking over the phone at 1-800-884-7574
- Email: Use code CSB2007 when booking at email@example.com