2019 – 2023 Strategic Plan
Based on the decisions of the Board in October following input from trustees at Congress 2019, the executive completed the updated 2019-2023 CSBA strategic plan and vetted it through the Strategic Planning Work Team. The Board has signed off on the detailed plan, and an abbreviated version can be downloaded HERE. An update was prepared in May 2021 and can be downloaded HERE.
The four strategic area pillars are:
- Indigenous Education
- Trustee Development
Some goals include:
- CSBA is the national voice in issues that are important to education – continued growth in profile.
- Member associations are supported in their advocacy work.
- Indigenous Education work continues to be advanced – with a focus on promoting information sharing and relationships through leveraging provinces and partners.
- Members and partners are aware of the CSBA Indigenous Education work.
- Specific health education issues are addressed: Vaping, student transportation, cannabis.