The recording of EQUITY AND ACCESS TO LEARNING is now online.
Hear the reflection on the healthy & safe future of our students.
CSBA President Laurie French was featured with:
- Michael Borgfjord (Manitoba)
- Dr. Vivian Abboud (Alberta)
- Christopher Fuzessy (Alberta)
- Tony Stack (Newfoundland & Labrador)
- Zoë Watson (New Brunswick)
- Steve Brown (Nelson Education)
The discussion includes:
- Sharing perspectives on the theme of Equity and Access to Learning in Action!
- Highlighting personal or organizational practices on how they have supported / are supporting greater equity
- Reflecting on promising solutions and the future direction of our education systems
- Meaningful connections with peers from across Canada